To manually upload your vehicles to your dealer inventory, just open the Dealer Login page on our website on a pc or laptop, not a mobile device:
Enter your email and password, and click ‘Login’, which then will bring you to the Listing home screen.
Click the ‘Add New Car’ button in the bottom right corner to begin adding a new listing.
Fill in all areas with the correct vehicle information and upload your photos, and then click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
- VIN and Stock# are required so if they are not available just enter a dash (-)
- Enter mileage with no commas
- Photos will upload more efficiently if they are less than 1MB, and you can only upload 20 at a time
- A video must be a URL link
- Enter the price as just digits with no commas or dollar signs
- If you want Call for Price to display on the VDP, enter 0 as the price and click the Call for Price box
After you click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page the system will take you back to your ‘Listings’ page where you can view/edit all of your listings.
You can click ‘Add New Car’ again to repeat the process and upload another vehicle.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our Client Services team for assistance.
email@example.com - (727) 573-9339